Andrew's Geyser is located on Mill Creek Road a few miles off of US 70 east of Old Fort.
The Geyser was built in 1885 as a tribute to Col. Alexander Boyd Andrews who built the Western North Carolina Railroad into Asheville. Water is pumped from a source two miles away and natural forces lift the geyser nearly 100 feet into the air. The geyser was rebuilt in 1911.
Passenger trains would have a scheduled stop here to allow those interested to view the geyser.