Cedar Grove is an Orange County Community northwest of Hillsborough. A post office has been established here since 1828. There are a quite a few old abandoned country stores at the intersection of Efland-Cedar Grove Road and Carr Store Road. Interestingly enough, the only still occupied and operating building at this crossroads is the Cedar Grove Post Office.
It used to also be the post office left side porch.
Third picture down the doctors office and pharmacy.
Fourth picture the grocery again.
Oliver black smith shop and later gas station.
Bottom picture, The new post office. 1970's
The church dates back to 1750's
Although in many buildings.